New headset already shipping?

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by 95-civic, May 11, 2008.

1. 95-civic

95-civic New Member

If you go to the order link on touchmods site it says the headset usually ships next day. Has anyone received their set yet?
  2. ridax

ridax New Member

The shipping status of the headsets was changed this weekend. All old orders are being shipped today monday and all new orders are being shipped as ordered.

No one has received the headset yet, but some ppl should get it around end of this week, while others need to wait some days/weeks more, depending on location.
  3. mrugly

mrugly New Member

I received my headset mic today, and I am really dissappointed with the quality. Is there somethying wrong with mine, because the sound is distorted, the volume is low, and its very hard to make out.
  4. ridax

ridax New Member

What do you mean volume is low? If it is low, just increase it with the button. If it doesn't work, then mail me and tell me the button doesn't work, instead of talking about sbujective issues like sound quality...

And when you say the sound quality is low, are you meaning the sound quality together with the SIP application, or are you listening to music? If it is the SIP application you have as your only sound source, then you canät make any conclusions really.