new guy looking for a bit of help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by hellzblade, Mar 31, 2009.

1. hellzblade

hellzblade New Member

so i just decided to finally jailbreak my ipod touch after upgrading it to the latest data finally. anyways this site has been a great help with finding out how to change stuff on it and im hoping someone could help me out with this problem im having.

im trying to setup my apps on my screen so they are only along the left side with just one row, that im then going to make into categories to open to apps and everything. my problem is i dont know how to get the apps to stop trying to make a straight line across the screen and just fill up on vertical tab. is there any sort of app out there that can do this or a addon for winterboard or even a simple click im missing?
  2. sumaes

sumaes New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    go into cydia and install iblank
    using this u will place completely see through app icons (nothing happens when u touch them, u cant see them unless u hold an app to make em wiggle to move em, then there is just the x to delete) move these blank icons around so the ones that are real are on the left

so you will take real app #1 and place 3 iblank icons next to it, then the same with number 2 and so on.