New Game - ROCKFALL (beta)

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Pyrofer, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Pyrofer

Pyrofer New Member

I have been asked by First Star software inc to remove this post.
  2. dimdig23

dimdig23 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    adding now and gonna leve some feedback
  3. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

This latest update caused my iPod to crash to the Apple logo and also freeze up. It's fine now, I just had to Force Restart.

On the other hand, you could get a lot more testers if you let me put this onto the BETA repo. All I would need form you is a link to the app, a contact email so that people can email you with questions, and a link to a more info page.
  4. dimdig23

dimdig23 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Feedback, its ok, but when you turn the ipod its not the most sensitive, and sometimes turns the wrong way, its an awesome starts, but would also be cool if you move the guy with your finger to get him to move

its really nice for a beta relse
  5. SkylarEC

Actually, I can get all that from your Source, so I guess just an "Okay" and five minutes will suffice. I can do the rest.

By the way, Kudos on adding in the HASH tag. Nobody else seems to want to add it in.
  6. Pyrofer

Pyrofer New Member

Yeah, add that in to your beta repository by all means. I want people to give feedback at the moment, so want lots of testers!
    Feedback on crashes is interesting, its not crashing my iPod at all at the moment!

The hash tag is easy as I dont have to add it manualy, my PHP script does the repository editing for me.
    Ive written a shell script that compiles the app, zips it up, uploads the zip, edits the .xml for me.
    All i do is test it, then hit "go" and its updated on the repository, so easy as

Please Register or Log in to view images

Im working on how to make the controls better. I didnt want touchscreen control as your finger would get in the way of the gameplay, what do people think?
    btw, the ability to push rocks is coming in the next version.

btw, I just found iDigger, after working on this for a couple of weeks.... Man, iDigger is SO cool.
    How do people feel on the whole -accurate conversion copy Vs remake ode'to game - issue?
    I love both to be honest... Gonna add in loads of new features on my version.
  7. SkylarEC

I'm going to link directly to your own download. Please be sure to let me know when you upgrade, via PM, so I can update the Version Number and the Size/md5 info.

Your app is now on the BETA Repo.
  8. dimdig23

dimdig23 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    there is another game like this out, its called idigger, the controls are somewhat better, but yours is way better with graphics

my ipod does not freeze up, im on fw 1.1.1
  9. Pyrofer

Pyrofer New Member

Cool. I wont put all the little updates on there I have been, ill wait till its worth having an update.

Would like to bring peoples attention to the donate button

gimme money or ill start charging for my game... *s******* I kid I kid! I did I did!
  10. Pyrofer

Pyrofer New Member

The iDigger GFX are a faithfull copy of the original, hence the quality.
    Mine are 64x64 PNG files (sized down on the screen to 32x32) that I found in google images.

If people want to add their own Graphics please make a complete set and upload to me, I can work on style packs for it then

the .png files are in the Rockfall.app directory.