New game on installerCrash

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by technov2, Dec 27, 2007.

1. technov2

technov2 New Member

New game on installer Cave

Found this a few hours ago, seems a little hard to understand and play. It looks like a simple version of the classic helicopter game and it runs fast!

By tapping randomly I can sometimes get the line to travel a moderate distance, but this game has some potential!

Any info on how to play it better would be appreciated

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. oO Wallace Oo

oO Wallace Oo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I found this game last night.
    To Play it turn the iPod Anti-clockwise (so that the menu button is at your right side, tap the screen to make the line move up, each tap is like clicking the mouse when playing copter.
    It's a good game I haven't finished the level yet but it has so much potential.
  3. technov2

technov2 New Member

lol, I can't seem to to get the line to travel in a straight line, tried frantic tapping, slow tapping, random taps. Each time it usually goes crazy s%$£ loco and goes the opposite way :S

Ahh well, I'll suss it one day, but yet. It does have great potential to be a kickass game, I remember playing that helicopter game at work for hours and hours "Ok I didn't do much work" but I still had fun

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Timeless_Melody

Timeless_Melody New Member

once you crash, do you have to press 'home' and open the app again? cause that's what i have to do, am i missing an easy way to simply restart?
  5. technov2

technov2 New Member

not that I know of, tried shaking it in various ways, multi touch scrolling "like in scumm" and nothing, I think it's in the very early stages at the minute.
  6. Timeless_Melody

yeah, the version is something like 0.0.1 so im guessing its in its very early stages aswell. really good game so far though, just hope they add stuff like distance or a score of some sort, and maybe improve the scenery sort of, and obviously have a way of restarting - but so far so good, i like it.
  7. oO Wallace Oo

oO Wallace Oo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Has anyone managed to finish the level yet.. I complete about three quarters then crash.
  8. Timeless_Melody

how do you know how far you've got?
  9. Rdude

Rdude Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    could someone post or pm me the source for this game because it looks interesting....
  10. oO Wallace Oo

oO Wallace Oo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    There is a white bar at the top that increases as you get further.

As for the source I think you need to add the iPTF repository or maybe the BETA repository, Not really sure which source but they are the two I have.