Discussion in 'iTunes' started by dannaz94, Sep 10, 2010.
just downloaded itunes 10 and dont notice any changes
is there any at all?
There's no HUGE change. The biggest thing is probably Ping. They changed the look of iTunes 10 a bit. One thing that I really hate is that when you have your device plugged in and your click on your device on the side, visit the Apps section and the search feature is gone. I find that really annoying because I now have to search through roughly 900 apps to find one :S
1. Loss of colour
3. Ugly captivity bar
4. New ugly icon
5. Listen to another iPod libary.
Also, you can play music through your computer from ANY iPod.
increased speed? maybe i don't know
ChrisL... the search is still there, it's just up on the top toolbar now, same as when you search the iTunes Store and music.....
1. True. Some like it, some don't. I personally don't like it, but do see what Apple was trying to do.
2. Ping is the biggest feature in iTunes 10. Too bad it doesn't have Facebook support Please Register or Log in to view images
3. I actually like the new capacity bar. It's more "simple".
4. I don't think it's ugly. Just a change... A change that I must get used to... I'm too used to trying to click a CD icon...
5. Haven't used it yet, but it seems like an overdue feature...
Please Register or Log in to view images
thanks for the lists guys so it was pretty useless upgrade because it dosent do anything dramatically better
When you restore or upgrade there is no ugly popup, the bar which display ipod memory info got uglier and less accurate.
hahahah thats funny i just noticed that updating my iphone 3g
Separate names with a comma.