New dev team(ish)

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by crizh4x, Nov 26, 2007.

1. crizh4x

crizh4x Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hey guys, I've been thinking. Before I get into it, I want to say that I am by no means talking bad about our current jailbreak team I think that they are awesome and I really hope that everyone continues to support them. But my curiousity bugs me all of the time, wanting to explore new means of jailbreaking. I think that I have thought of a new way that quite possibly wouldn't require a downgrade and might be created in such a way that apple can't prevent. Again, I deeply commend the current dev team's efforts and I definetly support you guys, but I just want to (for the mean time) do some outside experimenting on this subject. Pm me if you are interested. Thanks.
  2. tomsabin

tomsabin New Member

In what way would you jailbreak the 1.1.2 patch?

I'm just curious because Apple fixed the security hole of the TIFF exploit which is the only way of releasing the iPod out of jail (correct me if i'm wrong..).
  3. crizh4x

crizh4x Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well, if I'm right, the tiff exploit was the first thing found and we haven't looked back, this team's first purpose will be to find new means of jailbreak besides the tiff, one of which I am already working with, but I need some other help, hence the team. Pm me if you want to contribute.
  4. tomsabin

tomsabin New Member

Good luck, I can't help you at the moment because I have other things to do..
  5. planetbeing

planetbeing New Member

Hey there. Just wanted to wish you good luck! I love people who are willing to take the initiative and try to work out their own way of solving a problem. It's not an insult; it's what we stand for.

Keep in mind that there's no reason you can't ask any of us for help. There are a lot of advantages to working with a team. I dida bunch of stuff independently but I jumped at the chance to be a part of a team.
  6. crizh4x

crizh4x Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch

Wow I expected you to verbally B*tch slap me lol, thanks alot... is there a better way I can contact you though? Please pm me!