Discussion in 'Latest Tech News and Rumors' started by EvolvedFire, Jun 11, 2008.
I have completed Customize 2.0.0 RC 1 with the following changes/additions:
Customize 2.0.0 RC 1
* Released Customize 2.0.0 Release Candidate 1 with FreeBoard.
* Incorporated an AutoUpdate utility (Glitter).
* Added ability to contact the Creator via Mail.app
* Added About page to display what's new, what's coming, and what's broken.
* Added Comments section to each theme/file set in Cusotmize.
* Ability to toggle FreeBoard Wallpaper.
* Ability to toggle FreeBoard Hide Icon Labels.
* Ability to toggle FreeBoard Five Icon Dock.
* Embedded FreeBoard utilities in Customize.
* Added support for wallpaper.
* Added icon label hiding.
* Added five icon dock.
Note: I have not been able to find Ste to have him post this update. Until I do, I have asked cash from MMi to host it for us. Special thanks to the awesome folks at ModMyiFone.com for coming through for us!
Yesterday I was able to download CustomizeGlitter but I was forced to do a restore and now I only got Customize 2.0 with a non working 5 icon dock option, where is CustomizeGlitter? Please Register or Log in to view images
Please Register or Log in to view images
Separate names with a comma.