New customize 1.1.3

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Application Compatibility' started by Icam0, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Icam0

Icam0 New Member

the uploaded a new customize in installer and now slider and textmask work. i don't know if al the other things work so please report.
    Working:
    Mainsler
    Powerslider
    Springboardstrings
  2. alexbird101

alexbird101 New Member

customize and springboard do not work yet on v. 1.1.3 which sucks because they are the two best tools for the iPod.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. jerryhcooke

jerryhcooke New Member

That's incorrect - Customize works just fine, except that it's unable to change certain items, like the dock, but slider customization works just fine.
  4. Elric

Elric New Member

Everytime I install a theme it doesn't show up. All of the categories are totally empty.
  5. myboot

myboot New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    You know what I find the most frustrating about these boards? People make statements like this and forget to qualify their statement with:

*the Jailbreak version you are using. Official 1.1.3 or Nate's 1.1.3?
    *Which do you have? Ipod Touch? Or iPhone?

Having said that, Customize 1.21 is not new. It's been out since the 20th. I don't know why it's floated up into "Today" in Recent Releases but it's not new.

And I just tested and Customize 1.21 does not change dock or alter Springboard Strings on an Ipod Touch running the official 1.1.3 JB. I'm not sure if it changes anything else successfully, without the dock change, why bother?

Just be patient. People are probably picketing with torches and pitchforks outside the houses of the guys that wrote Summerboard and Customize as we speak... Everyone wants them updated.
  6. Jodymitoma

Jodymitoma New Member

As far as I'm concerned, the OP was INFORMING us that Customize for 1.1.3 has just been released...
  7. edmond2406

edmond2406 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch

same here!

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. myboot

myboot New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    *sigh* Maybe they're totally empty because you haven't downloaded any image packs for Customize yet... Go to Installer, and then "Themes (Customize) and get some.
  9. Icam0

Icam0 New Member

I have an ipod touch with 1.1.3 and I used nate's jailbreak that said it changed the text at slide to unlock for me and the slider
  10. jltdhome

jltdhome Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    It does that for me too. Some Themes are sepecific to a certain category like a battery or something. Most of them dont include EVERY SINGLE category. Just gotta download a bunch of them.