Release New Burton Snowboards Theme

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by ag11hockey, Jan 16, 2008.

1. ag11hockey

ag11hockey New Member

Here are same pictures... sorry for bad quality but the screenshot app messed my ipod up and i was forced to restore it so w/e....

Please Register or Log in to view images

Also i know its not COMPLETE theme... add w/e other icons you want... i left it so u can change them.... other then that tell me what you think.

P.S. The dock icons have to go music,video,safari,pictures, itunes orelse the icons wont coorespond..
  2. nclaxmiddy11

nclaxmiddy11 Active Member

I like it. It looks pretty sweet
  3. ag11hockey

ag11hockey New Member

i think eventually i will make a new set of icons for it... but thats my first theme so i have yet to learn... i forgot to put in the zip file oops... here it is View attachment Burton Theme.zip

if you have trouble making the dock fit right on the screen you have to get the advanced preferences from Skylar and then monkey around with the dock setting and stuff... Hope you like
  4. super51fan

super51fan Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  5. ag11hockey

ag11hockey New Member

i dled your theme and im going to see how your icons look with this background... your theme is awsome
  6. malcolm99

malcolm99 New Member

I dled the theme onto my iPod touch but when I use it it just shows the burton background and the safari icon dissapears..and my dock dissapears Help please
  7. parak33t

parak33t New Member

VERY NICE I like a lot

Now how about a LINE ski theme

thats what I use.
    EDIT: now that I dled and put onto my touch I notice that the position on the dock is messed up. That nice dock you made it too low :S
  8. ag11hockey

ag11hockey New Member

in order to get this to work right u have to download skylars advanced preferences..... once u install that... goto advanced preferences in settings. then goto dock and turn it on or off w/e gets it to work

also the icons have to be in this format music, video, safari, photos, and then itunes... then go into smb prefs and turn dock labels off.
  9. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

10. ag11hockey

ag11hockey New Member

thanks it was my first theme that i ever made form scratch and i suck with photoshop so... its w/e