New applications are missing

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by flamegrilled, Feb 18, 2008.

1. flamegrilled

flamegrilled New Member

Me and my friend recently bought a Touch each (his an 8gb mine a 16). we both had them with us today and i realised he has about 5 more applications than me, both have been updated to 1.1.3 and we have the same itunes version. we bought them in different shops but i doubt thats why.

If anyone can help me get the missing apps then any help would be appreciated
  2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

its because his must have been shipped at a later date so apple has already given him the apps for free. u will have to pay $20 for the apps unless u jailbreak ur touch. then u will be able to get them for free. to jailbreak ur touch just refer to some of the other threads. gl
  3. flamegrilled

flamegrilled New Member

thanks, how would i do that? (probs a stupid question but i havnt a clue lol)
  4. x6blues

x6blues New Member

here ill give u some links to the threads and some vids although a new, full jailbreak is coming out in a week or 2 so do u want to wait. it is a bit of work. right now it is only a soft upgrade so some problems may arise and it is a bit time consuming
  5. flamegrilled

flamegrilled New Member

i think ill wait lol, thanks for the help anyway though
  6. x6blues

x6blues New Member

ok, just wait a week then there will be the "dev" team jailbreak. also at that same time the SDK, or software development kit, will be out. so it is sort of a wait and see thing
  7. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I'm not suggesting that you don't jailbreak, but I heard Apple was giving a rebate to people who bought their iPods between a certain date who didn't get the iPhone apps preinstalled.