New Application!!! MxTube is sooooo awesome

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Touchmehere, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Touchmehere

Touchmehere New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but man there is this new application I just found in installer called MxTube created by MxWeas. This app lets you search for youtube videos and then download them directly to your IpoT/Iphone. The app's search feautre is exactly like the youtube app showing a video screen shot and then after selecting a video you can choose a low quality download (edge) and a high quality (wifi). there is the simple "itunes" like download style progress bar showing the download happening and thats it after that, you're fav vids with you anywhere you go. The menu appears at the bottom of the screen in the app like it would in the youtube app:
    Featured Search Videos ( the ones you've downloaded) Downloads
    very neat app, i've downloaded v.1.0 very nice is a must.

Ill get a link and try to upload an attachment of the app but i've never done that before but i will if anyone wants to do it that's fine, i have school tomorrow..... but man this app is awesome!

www.MxWeas.com is the official site

Please Register or Log in to view images

looking into it more, its from the BigBoss repo
  2. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    yeah this is way cool. the first app ve seen that lets you download directly and save. would be nice if it saved to the videos folder, but thats only a minor issue. not complaining.

good job to the author
  3. NSCXP2005

NSCXP2005 New Member

cheers mate, this is excellent, I downloaded a video, but the program will not play it, do you know if it will play videos?
  4. PatrickG

PatrickG New Member

5. Snowspot

Snowspot New Member

Multiple downloads, watch downloaded movies while you download, save videos in high or low quality, holy crap.... this is amazing.
  6. topdog9000@cox.net

topdog9000@cox.net New Member

Does this work on firmware 1.1.3?
  7. Virtualball

Virtualball Well-Known Member

I'm using 1.1.4 and it works. Though, on EDGE, it sometimes stops downloading the video :\

Very cool though!
  8. airsoftctl

airsoftctl New Member

I am jailbroken on 1.1.2 with blaze ultimate and i cant find MXTube in installer... WHY???
  9. Touchmehere

Touchmehere New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    MxTube does play the vids you download, look under the videos button in the bottom menu in the app itself, should go right into your usual vid player

i couldn't say, im running 1.1.2 and its works just fine, there is an occasional glitch during the search when the app exits but just a minor bug and well worth it for what this app does.
  10. GrooveMachine

GrooveMachine Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Actually, ConverterPro was the first app to download Youtube videos, which you could watch with iPHPPod. This is much easier and looks way better, despite that fact that it's just a slimmed down version of Youtube that uses the iTMS download bar code. Still an astonishingly good app for 1.0, though! Nice job mxweas!