New Apple Ads (rant)

Discussion in 'General Apple Chat' started by flashcus, May 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flashcus

flashcus New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I decided to check out the new apple tv ads, as they always make me laugh, and as usual, everything they say seems to not apply to me.

My PC costed around £400.

I have had a couple of viruses since i've owned my latest pc, but nothing ever happened, my virus checker just got rid of them. And xp and vista don't stop you from doing things (biohazard suit), when you don't tell them to. Better safe than sorry. I told vista to stop questioning my every move, and it did.

My PC, in two years, has never crashed or blue screened. In fact, i've had no issues with it. Security updates are done automatically, so aren't a problem.

There are plenty of customer care companies, for example PC world, who i could phone if i needed help. Fortunately, i know how to fix 100% of my PC problems (due to past experience). As it happens, now, i don't need that help because i simply don't get problems.

Using my PC is so simple it's unreal. At my school, we have some new macs, that costed over £1000, and they sometimes crash under intensive garageband. Plus, they seem a lot harder to use than PCs.

There is plenty of photo software out there that can tag faces, and nowadays, everything is uploaded to Facebook, which you can tag faces in anyway. Also, if you use folders (should be from square 1), you shouldn't have a problem searching for photos. I don't.

Finally, lol at the legal one. My PC is 100% trouble free, and the macs i've had experience with aren't.

I just laugh at how ridiculously great apple think they are, when for the same price as a mac, you can get a top spec PC and have way less trouble, way more speed, way more space, way more graphics power, and way more fun.

</rant>

That's my 2 cents, and now i'm gonna get loads of mac fan boys like "oh my god, you are like soooo wrong".

XD
  2. korvmannen

korvmannen New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    you are soooo right.

I've never had any bluescreens since 2005.
    Never hade any harmful viruses either.

People says Macs are better for making movies and pictures, but there are thousands of programs like that for PC.

If you know what you are doing, you won't really need an anti-virus.
  3. flashcus

flashcus New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Exactly, with my last PC i lasted 1 year without a virus checker, then installed one, and it found nothing. And i don't exactly go on the most "fluffy bunny" websites some of the time XD
  4. deleted account 92

deleted account 92 Active Member

I haven't gotten blue screened, but I got a really bad virus and couldn't even boot up my computer. I had to restore my hard drive.
  5. awesome761

awesome761 Banned

Thats why you should get a mac !

Please Register or Log in to view images

Kool sig by the way.
  6. flashcus

flashcus New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The fact is, the mac world isn't completely virus free. You could easily create a virus like that for macs as well i bet.
  7. korvmannen

korvmannen New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Shaq was probably doing some shady stuffs, that's why he got that virus.

Seriously, the only time I got a real virus was when I was younger and clicked on every link that read free Pr0n

The old Macs can't get virus argument has gotten old and doesn't apply to us awesome PC users that know what we are doing

8. deleted account 92

deleted account 92 Active Member

^I think I got it from a *******.
  9. iPoTH4CK3R

iPoTH4CK3R Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Sorry to be the grammer king, but it's cost not costed.

Anyways, on-topic, I totally agree with you about them exaggerating the issues with windows, I've never really experianced anything horrific. However, I do disagree that Windows is easier, Mac OS is much more graphical and nicer looking, and I find it much easier than any Windows OS.
  10. korvmannen

korvmannen New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    :O

That's the risk you are taking when downloading *******s.

Macs looks sleek out of the box.

PCs with XP has that old booring look.
    Macs looks more exclusive and luxury because of that wallpaper and the icons.

There are loads of options to make XP look just as cool.

I don't know why but I have a thing for the vista look.
    Much nicer in my opinion
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.