New App: TPS (Taps per Second) $0.99

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by mwoodhams, Jul 6, 2009.

1. mwoodhams

mwoodhams New Member

Hi all, how are you? My name is Matt Woodhams, co-founder of Apploogic.com, a small software company based in Santiago - Chile.
    I am just writing to let you know we have release our first (of many) iPhone and iPod Touch apps. TPS (Taps per Second), an incredibly simple and addictive iPhone and iPod Touch app that challenges your tapping abilities. Tap the screen as many times as you can or challenge a friend and compare your scores with the world.

Please check it out here:
    http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=319969396&mt=8&s=143441

Please Register or Log in to view images

For more info you can visit http://www.apploogic.com & http://tps.apploogic.com

We hope you like it
  2. Octizzle

Octizzle Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    YAY Santiago es donde naci!
  3. ipodtouch1234

ipodtouch1234 Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Definitely not worth $0.99. I don't know cocoa touch, but that would not be a difficult app in java.
  4. mwoodhams

mwoodhams New Member

Hi ipodtouch1234, we will be submitting a lite version tomorrow that is completely free. I'll let you all know when it is available.

In the meantime, as you don't seem to think the game is worth the $0.99, would you like to get a free copy? I'll send you a promo code, if you still don't think its worth it after playing around with it for a few days, please let me know and we'll try and improve this simple but addictive game. Tell me if you are interested and I'll send you the code via PM.

footfary, hola! Eres de Chile?
  5. allyhax

allyhax Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It's not that it's missing features or anything, but seriously, this does seem like it could be made with the toolchain in little to no time. I don't mean to put you down or anything, I'm just saying. And no, I don't want a promo code, I'm just letting you know. Although I guess a lite version would be cool, what features are left out in the lite?
  6. Protocol7

Protocol7 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I think what he's saying is that, to put it bluntly, an app where you tap a button repeatedly for 60 seconds isn't worth a dollar.

In any case, I'm judging by the art and design in the screenshot you've posted that there's much room to grow, but you've got a decent start ahead of you.

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. Radish

Radish Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    My suggestion is to put in ads and have it as a free app. You'd probably make more. Just a suggestion.

Or have online multiplayer. Somehow.
  8. allyhax

allyhax Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Lol online multiplayer, I can see it now..." Hey man I just got the highest score worldwide whooooo! 100000 taps per second!!!"