New app ME & My Grandparents Gold with Promo code

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by iphonedev1, Aug 21, 2009.

1. iphonedev1

iphonedev1 New Member

Me & My Grandparents Gold app
    Price:$1.99
    Category:-Entertainment
    Size:2.2MB

iTunes Store

iPhone Champs: iPhone application developer

Congratulations! You’ve in your hands an unheard of powerful medium to connect to someone who sang lullabies for us when we were in cradles. They are our dearest grandparents. It is they whom we owe a lot and let’s not leave any stone unturned to make them realize our abundance and astounding love for them….
    ** Your grandparents would go ga-ga over you as soon as you send them a wonderful greeting with this app…..
    ** Speak your heart every single day without visiting Card store….Express your wishes in a heartbeat.
    ** Fabulous Facebooking features facilitated in 3 easy steps:
    1> Click on Share 2> Login to Facebook 3> Click on Share again
    ** Bring diversity and color in your grandparents’ lives by selecting picture background of your choice from your own picture gallery…You always have the luxury to use sentimental backgrounds that are inbuilt for your ease.
    ** Amazing Share and Save features to make use of…
    ** Height of Customization…You could even write your feelings in your words.
    This application is designed with the motive to bring family and family members closer to one another. To better the harmonious relations that exist amongst the members and to inculcate the sense of gratitude towards our grandparents…..
    IT CAN’T GET BETTER THAN THIS!!!!

Promo Code
    PJ7MFT6TTYWW
    RR7M66FTM9NY

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

If you use the code please post a reply if you have anything to suggest you can mail me
    iDev@mobilechamps.com

thanks in advance
  2. iphonedev1

iphonedev1 New Member

please please give your reviews
  3. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    If you want someone to actually review it i wouldn't just post the promo codes cause then some random person could just take them and give no review. Just edit and where it says the codes put like "if you would like a promo code pm me" or something like that.
  4. iphonedev1

iphonedev1 New Member

thnks for suggestion
  5. geonsteelers

geonsteelers New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Here is my review....

-10/10

Sorry!! This is a app not worth $1.99.
    It's not even in the range where it should be even free.
  6. iphonedev1

iphonedev1 New Member

* Your Grandparents will realize how deep your love is; with environment friendly dashing, dynamic and vivacious greetings.
    * What more would one ask for? You have unlimited fun and liberty to send greetings 365 days a year, as many times as you want to have fun….
    * Sonorous music background while you look through the app…
    * Save the most fitting feelings for future usage. Also share them instantly with your buddies on Facebook, without waiting a moment.
    * Feel like penning your emotions it in your own words? App is at your beck & call to let you do that.
    * Change the photo background at your will; this is frolic fun…You have this aristocracy too at your disposal……
  7. geonsteelers

geonsteelers New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    No. This thread should be closed. You call this an app?
  8. lakers123

lakers123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    thanks but for $2 ill go get my grandparents a card
  9. DarkWrath

DarkWrath Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Don't be so rude. He may have put alot of effort into it. Although it isn't your taste (or mine to be honest) there is no need to behave like that.
    If you really want it reviewed please read this link (or this one) and contact studangerous (Head of the MR Team).
  10. iphonedev1

iphonedev1 New Member

thanks Darkwrath

It’s fun not only on your part, it is assuredly going to please your grandparents in the way you never expected….Its fun all around and that too without any great efforts for all the efforts are carried out by our team of experts and all you have to do is to strengthen your bond beyond boundaries by using this wonderful iCards.