New and just got an iPod touch 3g!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by swisstony, Sep 22, 2010.

1. swisstony

swisstony New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hello,

Last week I got the last Ipod Touch 3g in the shop prior to the 4g being 'allowed to be sold'. Got it for a knock down price too.

12 months ago my Compaq Ipaq broke and have tried to manage without a PDA of some sort for 12 months.

I got a Macbook Pro at the end of last year and being well impressed with that decided to get an iPhone or an iPod touch. Decided on the iPod touch.

Not a bad bit of kit as far as it goes but very frustrating about Bluetooth connection and general 'lack of being able to exploit it' issues.

Unfortunately, I connected my iPod to my mac, connected to the internet, started looking for some decent apps and ended up with Version 4.1 (it also says 8B117 in the 'about' page). I take it this means I've got a 3g with version 4.1 Operating System and I've lost my SHSH blobs so if I wanted to go back to an older version I cant?

Just have to wait for a jailbreak to sort me out.

Nice to meet you all

swiss
  2. itszen

itszen New Member

can i ask how much you got the last 3g itouch for? I wonder if they still have 3g itouch out there in our stores.
  3. bucko

bucko New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I know apple and other stores are selling them for 269 and i am trying to sell mine.
  4. swisstony

swisstony New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Itzen,

Its a 32Gb for £180.00. I suspect if I'd have looked around more I may well have got it cheaper somewhere but I wanted one and would have spent more in time trying to find one.

It was not only the last one but the display item as well (and has a couple of small scratches on the back.

The cheapest I saw anywhere for the 32 Gb on the internet last Thursday was £199.

I got it from Comet and was advertised at £234.00.

swisstony