NEVER buy the skullcandy FMJs

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by Volcomstone000095, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Volcomstone000095

Volcomstone000095 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    So i just bought the skullcandy FMJs about a week ago (yeah don't tell me, I know it was a big mistake) but now the right headphone doesnt play, and it only plays when i shake the headphones. I have treated these things absolutely wonderful. Skullcandy kinda really sucks!
  2. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    I have had my fmj for a few years, just got a warranty replacement. You do know that they have a lifetime warranty right.
  3. Volcomstone000095

Volcomstone000095 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I do, but I think I will just return them to amazon.com (where i purchased them) and get some more "audiophile worthy" heaphones rather than skullcandy haha
  4. Zune Killa

Zune Killa New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yeah, i've not been impressed with any of the skullcandy ear buds. Only tried on model of their on ear headphones, the lowriders, and was equally unimpressed. I don't think skullcandy will every get another dime from me.
  5. 48days

48days Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    The only pro to skullcandies is the warranty you got to milk that perk as much as possible.
  6. iRa1n

iRa1n Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah all the skullcandys ive brought have ended up breaking at the end of the cord. Sucks when only one headphone works

Please Register or Log in to view images