Netters anatomy 2nd ever review

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by 6ironmaiden9, Jul 30, 2008.

1. 6ironmaiden9

6ironmaiden9 New Member

-This is the first ever review of netters anatomy from what i can see..-

"Why i have this app?: My moms a nurse and she wanted it?"

Netters anatomy is a great application for medical students because you can select the part of the body like flash cards and theres pin points on the parts of the body thats significant and when touched comes up with the name then when infos pushed it brings up the structure name and lets you push the google button. Which from there you can search all data up on the structure name.

Netters anatomy for the iphone packs SO MUCH into one application it is amazing..
    For med students the quiz button is really great you can also get HIGH detail information on the part of the body by once selected pushing info. By doing so this tells you in high detail what it does how it helps and whats its significance ect. Its a very nice application VERY well coded. Based on the original netters anatomy flash card set.
    This puts about 10 packs of flash cares in your pocket in the form of a iphone/touch
    This application isn't really for individuals more for med students or individuals wanting to learn more anatomy.
    This application is easy to use and has a great use and has over a couple hundred index's.
    This application is perfect for a med student in training or a doctor wanting to point out areas to a patient!.

The application costs about 40 dollars and for med students it is worth every bit, It will help more in your training and if your a doctor to explain things to your patients!. This easy to use application is a must have if your a med student doctor or if you just want to learn more anatomy!.

{Control and functionality 10/10}

{Usefulness 10/10}

{Buying suggestion: If your a medical student/doctor/person who wants to learn more of anatomy, This is a MUST BUY it is worth EVERY penny}

Netter's Anatomy contains over 300 fully-annotated images, including:
    • Head and Neck — 84 images
    • Back and Spinal Cord — 24 images
    • Thorax — 27 images
    • Abdomen — 31 images
    • Pelvis and Perineum — 22 images
    • Upper Limb — 65 images
    • Lower Limb — 71 images

It has so much variety and useful information that it is a MUST HAVE if you want to know more of anatomy or am a med student/doctor

Overall rating {9/10}

Some images

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. 6ironmaiden9

6ironmaiden9 New Member

3. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

Very nice, but WAAAY to expensive.
  4. 6ironmaiden9

6ironmaiden9 New Member

It isn't expensive the least bit if your a med student or a doctor you could spent ALOT MORE on flash cards with all this information *AND THIS HAS ALOT MORE THEN YOU CAN GET ON FLASH CARDS

* I was at work with my mom today and i had the ipod with me and i showed like 4 doctors what it does ect and i told them how much it was and they said that its totally worth it or that they already have it "that was just 1 of them he was the head doctor of that section" So i do truly think its worth it but to individuals no...
  5. 6ironmaiden9

6ironmaiden9 New Member

I will be adding more images and more highly detailed review of it this was a fast review at 8 am

6. jameslf

jameslf New Member

I am a nursing student and I agree this is an awesome app. It was the first app I downloaded. I get tired of hearing people complain about app prices. Instead of looking at the price, it is much more productive to look at the market value. Some apps are worth a higher price. This information and ease of use is actually worth more than 40 bucks.
  7. 6ironmaiden9

6ironmaiden9 New Member

8. monkeybananas

monkeybananas New Member

I'm new here, and I wish I had this thing last year when I was a first year med student taking anatomy. The flashcards are around $35, so really, paying $40 for the ipod version is actually a pretty good deal. It's not something the average person would pay for, but for those who are in a health care school, it's a great resource.
  9. brisingr

brisingr New Member

I'm NEVER going to get this app.
    *hint*i have the flashcards*hint*
  10. 6ironmaiden9

6ironmaiden9 New Member