Nes to the Ipod with WinSCP

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by Sutero, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Sutero

Sutero New Member

Can anybody help me with part 5? i don't understand it.
    5. Q: OK i downloaded the NES ROMs but how do i get them actually onto my iTouch?
    A: Without going into to much detail you must have a program like WinSCP on your computer so you can SSH them to your iTouch. login to WinSCP and go to the Media folder then the ROMs folder then the NES folder. copy your ROMs files into there. if you have further questions on how to do this PM me and ill be glad to help you.

-sutero
  2. beezy

beezy New Member

ok, ill do my best to help
    if winSCP is a problem...you dont need it!
    IF YOU DONT HAVE GBA_BIOS.BIN YOU NEED IPHONE PC SUITE< OR GET IT FROM A SOURCE IN INSTALLER
    1a) get Iphone PC Suite [for your PC] for FULL SSH abilities without wifi
    OR
    2a) get Touchcopy, its a trial [if u want the full version PM me] this is not FULL SSH abilites, it WILL lets u go into the Media folder (were the roms for all emulators are located)

3) get your roms, idc were i have a good site [PM me]

40 go into private/var/root/media, if you dont already have one, make a folder called "ROMs" [without the "], then insted ROMs make another folder called "NES" [again without "] and go into NES and just drag all ur .gba files

good luck, feel free to AIM me or PM me for additional help

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Sutero

Sutero New Member

I got iPhone PC Suite 1.0.3 on my computer. now i just have to download an emulator on my Itouch... (nes, gba,psx...)

And how can I save games from my pc on Itouch?