Nes Rom

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by caldjmatt, Jan 9, 2008.

1. caldjmatt

caldjmatt New Member

I installed the NES and when I tap on NES on the Itouch.... It is telling me to put " ROM`S" into a certain folder....... can anyone shed some light on the subject... I have searched alittle bit - but havent found anything yet on it.......

**** ok well I`ve found some info - but trying to figure it all out..... Still would like help if anyone can ....
    Thanks!

Ok - Ive found the Goldmine..... Anyone having similar problem.. check this link out... http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14447
    Thank You Nordini
  2. HackerAlert

HackerAlert New Member

Glad you got it sorted out, just a note though; You should search a bit more before posting

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. ipod1432

ipod1432 New Member

I don't know if you have installed the BigBoss source yet, but if you haven't it has over 70 roms. Search for it and you will find it.
  4. caldjmatt

caldjmatt New Member

Hacker Alert.... Thank You - I did search for over an hour..... SO I am VERY sorry to Bother you.....

Ipod1432..... Sweet - I Will Check it Out! Much Appreciated! I am in Process of figuring out the Steps to get the Roms loaded... Thanks!
  5. HackerAlert

HackerAlert New Member

Oh you didn't bother me all, but some members here always get angry at people for not searching :X

Anyway to help you further, check out http://ipodtouchmaster.com He makes very good video tutorials.

Please Register or Log in to view images