NES Emulator?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by eric780, Feb 4, 2009.

1. eric780

eric780 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Hi, I just recently jailbroke my ipt2g using redsn0w lite, and I downloaded the NES Emulator from Cydia. However, when I open it, it says something about not having ROMs.
    I looked it up on Youtube, and then downloaded OpenSSH from Cydia, but OpenSSH doesn't show up, and I can't find it anywhere. I don't even know if that's the correct SSH.
    Could someone please help me, possibly give me some steps to add ROMs to the NES Emulator?
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    SSH doesnt show up on the springboard. You are on your own for getting illegal roms. When you get them use Winscp and put them in the directory where it tells you to.
  3. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    u can just download the roms... but it is illegal... just so u know.
  4. idk761

idk761 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You need to download ROMS, it is the game. We can't tell you where to get them, but they are pretty easy to find.
  5. tommygunn777

tommygunn777 New Member

basically you need to setup an ssh connection between your computer and your ipod so you can create a folder in which to place roms. use the guide in the cydia home menu. there are loads of tutorials in these forums just try the search function. also, if you want to know how to get roms you'll have to pm me.