NES Emulator Games Not Saving

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by frustration, May 29, 2009.

1. frustration

frustration New Member

Okay so this is my first question asked on this site and the question that I am asking is the reason that I created this account or user or whatever it's called.

Alright so I got the NES emulator on my iPod (it's jailbroken) and I've been playing some games on it. But whenever I save the games, they never save! When I come back the game, it's started all over again and stuff. Does anyone know what do? I have looked at other threads (is that what they're called, threads?) but they all speak nonsense to me. They say stuff like SSH and WinSCP and I have absolutely no idea what any of that is. I need something understandable. I would appreciate any help.
  2. kaizersix

kaizersix New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    you have to save the game using the feature in the emulator, and not on the game itself. use the menu option ON the emulator to save your current state.

i'm using snes4iphone and it works perfectly. I havent tried the NES emulator but im quite sure it works the same..
  3. frustration

frustration New Member

I guess I should've been a little more specific. I didn't use the save feature in the game. In the emulator setting I set it to automatically save the state whenever I left the game. It doesn't seem to be doing what it's supposed to.