nes emulator and picture messaging

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AnimalScientist, Aug 3, 2009.

1. AnimalScientist

AnimalScientist Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    ok so finally got my iphone, finally got it jail broken, and playing with all the features and downloading from cydia and i have run into some problems or curiousosities(spell check?)....

1---whats up with NES emulator there are two versions NES and NES 3 the nes3 is a pay for one? whats that about and is the first one any good cause i downloaded that one and the ROMs package 1 and NES crashes after being opened WTF??? is it because of the firmware update? should i just pay for the new one????

2--- this damn thing doesn't have picture messaging? ok i understand the e-mail thing however if someone sends me a picture i want to see it how do i do that? can i? is there an easier way other than sending it to my friends "phone" email by knowing their carrier. IS THERE AN APP FOR THAT???

Thanks for the help its just funny to me and kinda annoying
  2. Tatertay

Tatertay Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    1. NES3 is the updated version of the emulator, the original NES that worked on 1.x.x and 2.x.x will not work on 3.0. To me, for the price, it is not worth it. I just use Gb4iPhone

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Yes. On the app store I believe there is an app, the name escapes me though. I believe that AT&T is bringing MMS to the iPhone shortly, if I remember correctly.
  3. Mookler

Mookler Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    The word as I remember was that MMS messaging will arrive officially by late summer. While its not an official time, its an official quote!