NES Controller case for ipod touch

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Dyer2028, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Dyer2028

Dyer2028 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    A while ago i saw a video on you tube of someone plugging there ipod into a nes controller and using it to play doom.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scnjoG_C6Sw
    Im not sure if this is being posted in the right place but if someone was to make the same sort of controller to work with ipod touch it would make using emulaters alot easier either that or it would just be a waste of time lol
    any thoughts?
    Ash

Attached Files:

2. Collateral

Collateral Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    LOL. They are in safari. Look at the pic.
  3. Dyer2028

Dyer2028 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I made that pic in photoshop its just an example ,whilst playing iPhone nes etc you could plug it into the controller/dock thing and play with the controller rather than using the touchscreen
  4. eyezack87

eyezack87 New Member

Why not join acid mods site and ask Foo Foo if he, or anyone is making one?
  5. dude19

dude19 Banned

ha yeah right he doesnt even help with his old mods so i doubt he would help with this one.i tried to do this with a 5g ipod video but the instructions were broken. did he bother to make a new tutorial upload new pics no!

Please Register or Log in to view images

the pictures are needed to show where to solder. i doubt this is possible since he didn't mount the controller through the serial port he had wires that leaded out of the play menu and rewind fwd buttons which the iphone doesnt have but hey if its possible i'd do it. i'd want a ps1 controller though.