NES AD and SNES AD

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by squirrelman1000, Sep 4, 2010.

1. squirrelman1000

squirrelman1000 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    if found these 2 new emulators on bigboss repo, has anyone tried them and is the snes emu an update to the previous one?
  2. iMicky

iMicky New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    NES and SNES are two separate consoles, they are Nintendo Entertainment System and Super Nintendo Entertainment System.
    I recommend you use a more reliable emulator instead, such as nes4iphone and snes4iphone by ZodTTD. They are a lot more well known so if you ever need help with it you're more likely to get it if you use those.
  3. ydidufail

ydidufail New Member

i use both and i like them btr that nes4iphone and snes4iphone for me it lags a lot less when playing the games but that is just my opinion
  4. clstirens

clstirens Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Wait.... you don't know what an Snes is, when compared to an Nes?

...I feel old already, and I'm only 21...
  5. ZSnakex

ZSnakex New Member

Lol this is wayyy better than Isnes, easily. When i downloaded it yesterday i started playing it within minutes of download. Whoever this guy is, he was one hell of help, since i wanted to play snes on my ipod for so long cause snes4iphone didn't work. This runs really smooth and its very easy to get roms. This guy set this app properly. They even have Unlockable Achievements. I'm Playing Zombies ate my nieghbors and im loving every minute

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. cris2

cris2 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i think its great cuz it runs Super Mario Rpg...though a little slow :/
  7. S a V a G e

S a V a G e Guest

Yo

Has anyone played gradius on the itouch successfully? I tried two different Gradius III Roms on Snes A.D but its too laggy to play. snes4iphone wont work on mine because it asks for a Rock ID which I cant seem to get. Any info would be much appreciated.
  8. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

If I recall correctly, your emulator is working right if Gradius III makes it lag - it did that to the SNES as well.