Neon Battle HD: Upcoming 2 players iPad game

Discussion in 'iPad' started by laxaris, Aug 5, 2010.

1. laxaris

laxaris New Member

Hallo,

I am still working on a two players iPad game. It is named Neon Battle HD.

Gameplay-Description:

Two players sit in front of each other. Both have a canon, with that they can defend themselves. Each player has a set of weapons / rockets, that he can send to the other players' side by a finger slide. The rockets are used to destroy the shield of the other player. The player whose shield is completely destroyed looses the game.
    With the canon each player can destroy the incoming rockets from the other player.
    There is a control for the started rockets. By pushing that control, the rocket does a change maneuver.
    Sometimes there are items to collect (shield-repair, more fire-power, higher rocket-speed, etc..). To collect the items, there is a button, suddenly becoming visible on each players' side. The Player, that is pushing the button faster, receives the bonus-item.

There are also some objects showing up, that can destroy the rockets, while flying to the other side, the player has to get around or destroy them.

The game speed is very high, each player can start up to 8 rockets at once, so the whole thing is a funny hectic game, that can be over within minutes...

Release is planned in about one month...
    Still some things to do: Finish gameplay, integrate cool music and sound effects, integrate a single-player (other player is simulated by CPU), OpenFeint-Integration

What do you think about it?

Brand new Multiplayer-Video added (2010/08/20): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24uQIfvc9D0

And some screenshots:

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Casiuss

Casiuss Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    looks kinda cool, looking forward to download it

3. Oliver Barker

Oliver Barker New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    seconded. Looks awesome!
  4. laxaris

laxaris New Member

New multiplayer video added

Hallo,

Here is a brand new video (2010/08/20) of the nearly finished multiplayer part of Neon Battle HD, view it in HD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24uQIfvc9D0

The multiplayer part is nearly finished, great and dynamic music has been integrated...
    ... And I can tell you: it makes a real lot of fun to play!

For the multiplayer part I want to add an additional game mode: Time Attack: Within 2 minutes each player should try to defeat the other player, if not, the shield is automatically disapearing step by step after 2 minutes.

Still some things to do, but it is going forward in big steps...

Tell me what you think about the new video!
  5. Harry Goldfarb

Harry Goldfarb New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    that looks sweet grats on the game so far i will definatly be buying this app looks like a gem in the making