neo touch bottom half is loose and push it down by like 1/2 mm then it goes back up

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by et94, Jun 18, 2009.

1. et94

et94 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    on the bottom half of my neotouch its all loose near my dock hole thingy i can push it down and it goes back to normal but you can push it you know what i mean? its really hard to explain i might email switcheasy after this thread
  2. Korea

Korea Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    They will either ask you to do one of three things:

(1): Take pictures of the defected areas and they'll gladly send you a new one free of charge.

(2): Tell you to send in your case back to them for inspection and then they'll send you a new one.

(3): Send you the first e-mail then never contact you again pertaining to the information that they would even do anything.

When I had a defect, they simply ignored my pictures and never responded back. I will never buy from them again ^_^ Although, I just got unlucky with them, people have reported that Switcheasy has great customer service. Good luck!
  3. tlxxxsracer

tlxxxsracer New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have this problem too.. I think its just a bad design on their part. Because I emailed them and such, and I got a completely new black case. Even the new one does the same thing. I have both the white and black and ive tried mixing different combination to see maybe its a little different. But its not.
    It does get very annoying though, especially like when the plastic makes a creek noise.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Really seems like theres a solution, unless u used something to fill the gap so it wont move
  4. et94

et94 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yes its really annoying and i always end up playing with it i really hope i have luck with switcheasy i might email them in like 6 hours cuz i got school i might also put a little paper under the i shaped piece which is where its loose but every time i get it on and off i always rip the silicon thankfully there little ones though but i have like 4 of them its really hard to take off