!!!!!neeed Help Super Bad Plzzzz!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dude19, Jun 18, 2008.

1. dude19

dude19 Banned

right now that i have your attention itunes, nor windows xp, nor ibrickr can find my iphone i've connected to six different usb ports to no avail i only get this little pop-up in the taskbar saying "usb device not recognized" .
    1.ive trying rebooting the iphone (jailbroken fw 1.1.3)
    2.ive reinstalled itunes latest version
    3. I uninstalled total commander
    4.i tried reseting both apple mobile device support, ipod service and bonjour in services
    5.i tried it on my moms laptop

Please Register or Log in to view images

and it worked too bad im not supposed to use that computer nor does it have all my media.
    6.i restarted my computer
    7.i tried every usb port

So what do you think i should do now? its not a hardware failure because it works on other computers.it also doesn't show up as a camera under device manager

Please Register or Log in to view images

its located under usb ports and it says unknown device i tried to locate the drivers but the wizard (the install wizard) says something about the drivers already being used are better.
  2. The Baydestrian

The Baydestrian Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    uhhh
    restore?
    force restore?
  3. BroadStBullies

BroadStBullies Well-Known Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Use your moms computer and restore your ipod . Then uninstall Itunes and reinstall it. That might work.
  4. NextGen

NextGen New Member

awkward, it could be something with the PC you are using, It sound like a power overflow,

Try looking up on google "usb device not recognized" error.

If you find the problem, make sure to tell us so that we can help others in the future.

^^^ Beat me to the punch =)
  5. dude19

dude19 Banned

ehhhh restore then have to redownload all my apps thats a bummer. any no restoration way...

about the usb there is one other thing hooked up through usb and thats my wifi adapter it is using a usb extension cable....its called the wifimax (yes that thing used for the psp) but the iphone itself isnt hooked up to a hub or anything like that.

edit:solution unplugged every usb device lol....i think it was nevermind i opened itunes and i get an error lol.