Needed APP for all people in HS

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by BigDaveyJ, Dec 3, 2007.

1. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok, well if ure in high school, u need a graphing calculator. usually TI. so what if we had a graphing calculator for the touch, we have a science calc. but most people need a graphing one. so i think a dev should work on this idea to turn the regular calculator into a graphing one.
  2. kamillark

kamillark New Member

i second that, i dont really wanna buy a graphing calculator next semester for my precal course lol, thats a good idea, hope it can be done.
  3. DJ Xander

DJ Xander New Member

same here their like 140 bucks i dont wanna buy a calc when i can just use my ipod
  4. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

i agree also, i hope someone can do it, id give me a good argument with my teacher about using devices in the classroom, that and im broke now, and ill be even broker (not a word) after getting my 16 gb touch
  5. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i wanna do it cuz my teacher sed that if it has a calc, u can use it. so im thinkin, hey if im done ill use the calculator. and by calculator i mean ttr to just sit around and do nothing. ALSO, another great app that would be good is a way to make a chat for ipod touch owners to just talk to each other from across the room.
  6. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah I agree, someone needs to port this. I dont want to waste money on a graphing calculator either. Someone see if they can find an open source graphing calculator.
  7. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    dude im maaaaaad poor, im lucky to have be getting an itouch. im the bud of every joke. i have no money for a graphing calculator.
  8. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

yall are lucky, if my iPod had a graphing calc and I tried to use it during class and the teacher saw, I would get my iPod taken away and I would have 2 days ISS
  9. schnikelfritz576

schnikelfritz576 New Member

my teachers are all fascinated by my ipod so none of them get mad. if they do, i just show them something new and cool and they forget that they were mad at me

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i helped that baftjar kid mod his ipod and he told everybody it was his work. i got mad pissed dude. i was like ok, well then do it yourself. and in science i uninstalled every single mod, and watched him fail time and time again. the problem was what he didnt know was that i shut off wi fi so then his installer app didnt open. stupid dbag got wat was comin to him wen i installed it all back, then played through the fire and flames on it through my speakers. yes i have speakers in my bag. u mod ipods we arent different.