Need your help

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by windowsexpert08, Feb 1, 2008.

1. windowsexpert08

windowsexpert08 New Member

Hey guys i recently installed the new summerboard and my favorite theme leopard 1.2 but whenever i select it the dock is way higher then it should be. Ive seen many threads like this but no answers. All of my permissions are set to 755. please help me out.

thanks
  2. datsyuk

datsyuk New Member

3. link_08

link_08 New Member

what i did was go on to the folder where the default themes are, (the one that comes with summerboard) and i drop on summerboard theme the dock i wanted to set, do it woked, i tried to add another themes with different docks, and docks were out of the dock space
  4. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Hey, can you change your avatar windowsexpert08?

Shade already has that.
  5. windowsexpert08

6. link_08

link_08 New Member

i dont know why for some reason when u add a new theme in summerboard the dock is not located where it sppse to be so i did a copy of the dock inside of the summerboard theme var/mobile/library/summerboard/themes (minidock) and then i compared it they are the same weight hight, but look at one named minidock, copy that one on the theme u want to add ahould work then
  7. windowsexpert08

so your saying take the "minidock" from the summerboard theme and copy it to the theme im trying to fix (leopard 1.2)?
  8. link_08

link_08 New Member

yeap try that, i have leopard 1.2 working and i had the same problem i think that was the way i fix it
  9. windowsexpert08

i did and nothing happens =(

Do you have the theme leopard 1.2? if so can you test it and try and fix because i dont know if im doing something wrong and you seem pretty confident?
  10. link_08

link_08 New Member

dude i dont know how the hec but i fixed, just give me ur email adrees and i email u my 1.2 ultimate leopard compressed and u do the rest its to heavy to post it here