Need urgent help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by livnew, Aug 7, 2009.

1. livnew

livnew New Member

Ok guys I recently updated to 3.0 and jailbroke. Everything was fine, I was just downloading all the cydia stuff again, I then downloaded SBSettings, then I went to power off so I could power up again to kinda like "reset" you know. I turned off, then when I turned on it was taking a while, it was showing the apple logo then it just went to a black screen however it was still on cuz the backlight was on. I can turn off but when I turn on it repeats the process. What should I do? I never had a problem with my 2.2.1 jailbreak.

Thanks

EDIT: It still gets detected by iTunes and every now and then when I leave it on the blackscreen it comes up with the apple again and shows the "circle working sign". Also, it sometimes flashes white and resets.
  2. DarkWrath

DarkWrath Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Try to boot it into DFU mode and restore. Next time you want to reset try to use the default way made by apple and steer clear of SBSettings Power Off Button, there have been multiple problems in the past with it.
  3. Chicken

Chicken Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I recommend you to put your iPod into DFU mode via this method:

[REDACTED]

and then restore.

EDIT: Ninja'ed
  4. DarkWrath

DarkWrath Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  5. Chicken

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I just quickly googled it to get a step by step link for him and that’s the first result I found.
  6. DarkWrath

DarkWrath Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    lol and when I click the link I say that it is not in accordance with the rules...

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. Chicken

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Ohh :S well that’s bad, I never realized that I didn’t explore the rest of the site. Time to edit my post.