Need to Copy Songs and Artwork from touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by rmodi210, Mar 23, 2008.

1. rmodi210

rmodi210 New Member

I had my laptop recently stolen, lost all my music, now i know how to copy the music, but its not getting the album artwork. Can anyone help me out on how to copy my music back with the artwork, or a way of "putting" my artwork back on my music?
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I think iTunes will find artwork for the music if you import it. I could be wrong, however.

*Perhaps copy the entire music database, and import that. (If their is one.)

Good luck.
  3. frnkyn

frnkyn Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    google tansee copy and look for the one that says something about music transfer to computer from iPhone works with iPods too tho
    you'll only find the trial version but I remember some1 put out their key to get the full version on this site so search that up srry I can't provide any links since I'm typing on my iPod

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. JustinCarpenter

JustinCarpenter New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Highlight all the songs, right click, and click Get Album Artwork.
  5. rmodi210

rmodi210 New Member

this would work, but the thing is a lot of my artwork was manually added using copy and paste...the tansee copy program does not support album artwork...it does photos

there is a folder on my ipod with all the album covers it has the files with extension .ithmb and some of them are pretty big 100+ mb

anyone know how to copy the whole database, somehow just "clone" my ipod onto my computer, then back onto my ipod