Need suggestions on what I should get...

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by Makar, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Makar

Makar New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Type: In-Ear (preferably with mic and/or remote)
    Budget: Up to $15
    Musical preference: Rock, Techno, Orchestral/Symphonic, basically everything.
    Headphones preference: Not sure what to put... I just want the best sound quality I can get for the price. I like both low and high frequencies (bass and high-pitch violin).
    Any other details: I need some suggestions on what brand of in-ear headphones I should get. If possible provide links on where I can buy them from (I can buy from ebay too). Please and thank you

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. NinjaBurrito

NinjaBurrito New Member

Can you go slightly above 15? 15 is really, really, really, really, really low.
  3. GazaIan

GazaIan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Skullcandy's would probably good, or even Sony's, but with 15 dollars, there is no way in hell you will get one with a remote and mic. Unless you purchase it online or something.
  4. Makar

Makar New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I guess the remote and mic isn't that important to me. I still have the headphones that came with the ipod but it has slight water damage so they aren't very loud. I have some good noise canceling headphones too but I need some in-ears for road trips (portability).

I can purchase online so any suggestion sites would be nice.

Also, if it really is needed, I can go a little over 15.
  5. NinjaBurrito

NinjaBurrito New Member

6. padfoot07

padfoot07 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    What about buying those $0.14 AUD headphones on ebay? BARGAIN!

But seriously, i reckon that if you are going to stay at the $15 limit, stay with the headphones that come with the iPod. They aren't THAT bad.
  7. NinjaBurrito

NinjaBurrito New Member

Ehhh... yeah they are. The lowest IEM worth buying (That at least i've come across) is $12
  8. padfoot07

padfoot07 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I beg to differ. I think that the Apple headphones are fine for most people. If you want quality, then you are going to have to go out and buy a set, but i think that they're pretty good for what they are.
  9. Makar

Makar New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    As said in my earlier post, they have slight water damage so they are not vey loud. I can't hear anything while on a school bus even at full volume.

Thanks for the suggestions. Does anybody know if those M2 ones linked in an above post are better than the skullcandy inkd?
  10. NinjaBurrito

NinjaBurrito New Member

Yes they are. Anything is better than the skullcandy inkd. Get the skullies if you want to send them back every month for a new pair. Trust me, meelec is better.