Need Someone who is a experts with "Categories".

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by Schei3e, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Schei3e

Schei3e New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I'm working on a theme, and i need someone who knows everything there is about categories because i want to try to implement some things into my theme.
  2. Ezra

Ezra Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Thats me!

What do you need done?
  3. Nasty_Ben

Nasty_Ben New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    What do you want done, sure I can do it with catagories.
  4. Schei3e

Schei3e New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    alright well im making a iTunes theme... ill attach the screenshot. what i want to do is the icon at the bottom left, that opens up the album artwork it looks like a ^ with a square around it, i want to make that an app that when opened the album artwork thing will open and inside of it will be the Music app. Also i want apps on the left column and when you open them, apps will open in the horizontal line part of itunes as txt icons. (similar to songs in iTunes.)

Haha idk if i explained that good. Just let me know what you don't understand.

BTW that is just a rough thing of the theme, everything will be more big. and user friendly.

Attached Files:

5. Nasty_Ben

Nasty_Ben New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    So you want an app that displays the album artwork? If so, then this is out of my league, I can't create apps. It is also impossible to edit the apps so that they will open only on the right and leave teh left column there unless you want to get into some serious programming. I can make a start bar type of thing which displays the iTunes pic you posted and then you can launch apps from there if you want. That is all that catagories can do.
  6. Schei3e

Schei3e New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    no i dont want an app that displays album artwork. i want to make a category and make the icon the little ^ thing at the bottom right of the itunes screen, so when you open the category it looks like the place where the album artwork would be displayed pops up, but instead of album artwork the music app is displayed.
  7. ZMOBtiger

ZMOBtiger New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well...I would make a background that looks like the itunes layout but without any buttons on it. Then I would make the icon you are describing and put it in the bottom right hand corner of the dock....not sure why you need categories...do you want to open up the "itunes" category and this happen in addition to having another wallpaper/desktop theme? You are probably gonna need a lot of spacerapps for this idea. I don't understand what you are talking about with the album art thing.