Release Need some testers/help for A new theme: Windows 7

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by bssayeda, Jan 11, 2009.

1. bssayeda

bssayeda Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Okay I am currently Beta testing Windows 7 (dont hate me for it okay) and the idea of having an Iphone/iPod touch theme for it using icons from within the OS itself is very interesting. so I need 5 people who have experience with photoshop and theming to try out an initial release (this is my first time theming for the iPod touch). please PM me and I will send you the theme.

EDIT: Theme I have at the moment:

Please Register or Log in to view images

thanx

PS sorry if this is in the wrong section
  2. breakkdown

breakkdown Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    if you want people to like it, youre going to have to include an ENTIRE UI theme. And most definately a start bar.
  3. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

Its quite obvious its in the wrong section.
  4. bssayeda

bssayeda Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    ipodk88: I know that which is why I need help, the wallpaper and icons were easy but I am still trying to get a decent shot of the taskbar (with aero) t use as a dock, as for a full UI If someone knows how to theme it then please PM me.
  5. Veritas06

Veritas06 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Instead of just the regular start bar, how about using the Super Bar? I know more or less it's the same, but personally i like the Super Bar look better than the old taskbar. Plus, it makes it easier if people want different apps in their dock.

Just an idea
  6. bssayeda

bssayeda Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)

Lol well the thing is I don't want to have the look of vista maximus (personally dislike the look of the homescreen...thats just me)...but I am still working on the super bar concept (lol I love the Windows 7 super bar)...Anyways I will post a new screenshot of the theme when I can.