Need some serious help, please

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by thebladeikidomari, Feb 14, 2009.

1. thebladeikidomari

thebladeikidomari New Member

I have a first generation iPod touch 16gb. i guess that doesn't matter...anyway heh. I was wondering how I could add songs to my iPod touch without itunes.

I have no computer. Due to the times, i can't afford a new one so I use the public library computer.

The problem is that I can't download anything to their comptuers. They have software restrictions. So, I can't download Itunes. Is there anyway I can not use itunes or is there anyway I can get around the restriction policy?

Any help will be great!

thanks
  2. jamil_d

jamil_d Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    If you're jailbroken, you can use iSoulseek and PwnPlayer, or, in the meantime, go to http://seeqpod.com/m/ if you're not jailbroken. I don't know if there's a way to bypass the software restriction policy, however, I think if you zip the iTunes installer, it may run, as compressing a file bypasses the SRP.
  3. idk761

idk761 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well he is probably not jailbroken since he doesn't have is own computer, and can't download software.

There really isn't any other way to get music to your ipod touch without jailbreaking. Pretty lame that you have to use itunes to put music on your ipod

Please Register or Log in to view images