Need some quick help with iTunes/Ipod Touch syncing....

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by muskamike, Jul 6, 2009.

1. muskamike

muskamike Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hey all, coudl really use some quick help here. When someone asks me why I hate iTunes, I never have a specific reason, I just hate everything about it. I will never understand why you cant just use it as a open HD, and have a folder to click and drag.

Anyways, my question is, how do I remove movies from my Ipod Touch? I've removed the source files from my computer, so the movie does not exsist anymo9re, and I assumed that when I click Sync on Itunes, it would remove it from my Ipod Touch as well. But they still remain...

Any suggestions? Thanks.

PS - Any alternative apps to Itunes you coudl recommend? Dtunes is alright, and FTPing seems to be the way to go, but maybe you know some better ones

Thanks again.
  2. T-Pwn

T-Pwn New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If you want them to go away, go into the movies section on the itunes navigation panel, right click on the ones you don't want, and hit delete.

You can also open up the videos app on your Touch, swipe your finger across the video you want gone, and a delete button will pop up.

Dtunes used to be cool, but they shut down seeqpod so it's pretty much useless.