Need some major help here.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Ex-Touch, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Ex-Touch

Ex-Touch New Member

Two - three days ago, I put the Windows Seven .ISO on my iPod transfer to my other computer. I moved it onto the computer, and tried to delete it afterwords. If I remember correctly, iPhoneBrowser wouldn't delete the file. It was refusing to work, and crashed on me causing my computer to lock up. So, I decided to just leave it on there for a little. Using Finder (Cydia version) I tried to delete it. It deleted fine. I plug my iPod into this computer and load up iTunes. It shows that I have 3.07 gigs of stuff in 'Other'. 1 gig of that is other junk, but 2.56 gigs is the .ISO that supposedly never deleted. I installed DiskAid on this computer and ran it. The .ISO was gone. How can I figure out how to get rid of it without restoring. (I would really appreciate if I didn't have to restore. I don't have my stuff on this computer.) All help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

- Jared.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Please!
  2. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Mobile Finder only moved the file to a trash. You need to find trash in Mobile Finder and delete it from there. (Like emptying the trash on a mac or the recycle bin on a pc)
  3. Ex-Touch

Ex-Touch New Member

Yeah, I realised this last night. Thanks anyway.