need some infos about REBELTOUCH

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by qwertzuiop, Jan 25, 2009.

1. qwertzuiop

qwertzuiop New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hey

i want to buy the rebel touch from switcheasy.com but i have some questions...

-can ANYBODY check how thick the whole ipod is after applying?
    -is the wifi signal still the same
    -especially some pics about the ARCTIC CASE
    -does it really scratch so fast

if one of these questions have already asked i'm sorry!!
    dont have much time in the mo ment because of school
    thnks!

edit: is the arctic one like those ICE-cases?? ore more like silicon cases

edit2: the black one inner case looks like silicon (i know its not but it looks like) and you can see through the ice case. how is this possible?=

lol
    edit3:do the original apple earphones (or whatever they are called) fit inside or do you need this little thingy adapter that comes with rebeltouch?
  2. 5melly

5melly New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    -not putting calipers on it but, id say around a quarter inch including the "lip" that it (rebeltouch) creates allowing you to lay the ipod down "face first".
    -i havent noticed any difference in the wifi signal at all
    -scratches fairly easily, but way durable (isnt that what its for? it gets scratched, ipod doesnt?)
    -pretty sure the apple iphones work without the adapter

if you search for my other posts you can find out more... nice case!
  3. NickPod

NickPod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
  4. troval

troval New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    aa du bist eh deutsch? nja dann plag ich mich da mal ned mit englisch herum..
    also: ich hab mir die auch 'zukommen' lassen (hat von 25.12 - 7.1 gedauert, weil der store geschlossen hatte, also ich bin mir ned sicher ob jz 2 tage oda eben die 2 wochen lieferzeit)
    -ich find das wlan signal is noch genau gleich stark wie ohne.
    -er wird etwas über 1,1cm 'dick' (der bildscirhm is dann 1.5mm "versenkt", schützt vor kratzern)
    -der usb anschluß und die kophörerbuchse* sind auch tiefer, was probleme mit dickeren klinkensteckern führt (*es wird ein 4cm langes kompatibles kabel mitgeliefert, damit man auch dickere stecker wieder passen-die mitgelieferten ipodkopfhörer passen noch rein)
    -es sind 2 screenprotector-folien dabei (der home button is meinermeinung nach VIEL zuweit ausgeschnitten xD)
    -tipp: nimm die ganz schwarze.
  5. dingbat

dingbat New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have just put one on my ipod and i would say it is very good indeed. It's not too bulky and yes it does scratch easily. But it looks and feels like it could withstand some very hard punishment for some time. The screen protectors provided are not very good though and some people have reported trouble fitting the rebel touch as they can stretch and be a swine to fit properly. I would go as far as to say i would buy another one in the future.
  6. Celestial

Celestial New Member

Actually, the screen protectors which come with the rebel are excellent. I discovered that they were way more durable and easy to see through compared to that mirror one...

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. qwertzuiop

qwertzuiop New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    thanks to you all! i now decided to buy one just need someone with an ebay account

@troval:

deine sig^^