Need some help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by xdivinelyfex, Jan 5, 2010.

1. xdivinelyfex

xdivinelyfex New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm not 100% sure that this is the correct place to post. Please bear with me.

I'm new to this forum and I've recently jailbroken my ipod touch (1st generation, 2.2.1).

The problem is that I have difficulty comprehending how to install apps onto my newly jailbroken ipod touch.
    I've read all the threads, but one way or another, the instructions fail on me. As in I get to the point where it completely goes off course.
    I'd like some help to explain to someone who isn't very good with ipod touches, how to install apps and maybe teach me a few tips here and there.

Thanks!!!
  2. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    If you are talking about using AppStore you need to make an account on iTunes to start downloading games.

If you are talking about Cydia you just need to open it and see what available apps are good for you.

I advice you to look up on Apple's website to get more information on this subject on installing apps.

For Cydia it is fairly simple. Just type what you are looking for and install, respring and enjoy.
  3. Bl00dr4g3

Bl00dr4g3 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    but since your on 2.2.1 a lot of the apps wont be compatible (Appstore apps).... so you have to update to 3.1.2