Need Some Help Please

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by hockey007, Jun 11, 2008.

1. hockey007

hockey007 New Member

so i was thinking of selling my ipod tocu and buying a new 3G iPhone

first question

is this a good idea or no?

i have everything jailbreakin and got everything working perfect( knock on wood) but i woulld liek to get the appstore for better quilty and better apps

second question

AT&T billing per month?

does anyone know how much it will be per month for services on AT&T

im probly going to be selling my iPod for 250 to a buddy or family and may go up who knows
  2. agarwal1

agarwal1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    #1. You could still get the appstore on your ipod for 9.99 but if you want the new iphone, go ahead.

#2. Depends if you have AT&T or not and about your calling plan. I have a family plan right now so my calling is good. The data plan will cost $30 a month.
  3. JLambda

JLambda New Member

The new 3G device will be activated in store in both AT&T and Apple stores. Customers must accept AT&T and Apple Ts & Cs, sign a 2-year agreement, and select the data plan for the iPhone 3G before leaving the store. All customers will be required to sign a 2-year agreement. There will not be a "no commitment" price for the iPhone 3G. You won't be able to buy it from Apple Store and then go home to jailbreak it.
  4. hockey007

hockey007 New Member

i dont want to jailbreak it
  5. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    1. This is a good idea, as long as you are aware of that fact that you'll be paying a monthly bill. The App Store will work on the iPod touch for $9.95, and on the 3G iPhone for free.
    2. AT&T's monthly plans for the 3G iPhone will start at $39.99/month, along with a $30/month data plan. You'll have to be on a minimum 2-year contract with at&t.