Need some help please

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by huggy562, Dec 26, 2008.

1. huggy562

huggy562 New Member

Hi I just got my ipod yesterdy and I want to get the aol app.But my mom won't put her credit card in so I have no way of geting it. Does anyone know of any way of getting the free apps without putting in a credit card?? And how come when I am on the Internet with the iPod sometimes I can get it to show sideways and sometimes. I can't)? Is there a trick to getting it to do it?? Thanks guys hope u can help me. Ohh wait haha and is there any websites to like get free games without having to go to the store thing? Thanks again.
  2. Kdawg123

Kdawg123 New Member

Well, ther's a problem then. One solution is to buy an itunes gift card and use it to create an account.
  3. breakkdown

breakkdown Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You don't need a creadit card to create an itunes account
    or if you do, put it in, then remove it after the account is created. you will be able to get free apps this way.
  4. joorowned

joorowned New Member

There's plenty of free apps in iTunes if you search around.
  5. BaseballMVP755

BaseballMVP755 Banned

try to get a gift card.
  6. veeloc

veeloc New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    just steal the card, and then enter the number in to start the account, the app your looking for is free, so then it won't be charged, but it will show up on bill i believe, because I get receipts in my email whenever i buy free apps.
  7. em_2008

em_2008 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    you can also get a prepaid credit card (green dot) and fill it with how ever much you want to put in it (there might be a minimum but im not sure)....
  8. SuzukiGS750EZ

SuzukiGS750EZ Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Go into the itunes store, go to apps. click on an app to download. itll bring up a login screen. click create new account. fill in the info and in the payment box click none at the end. thats it.
  9. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You can create an account without a credit card. There should be a box next to credit card options that says 'none', select this. If you are still having issues try searching google for 'free itunes account' - there are numerous ways to set up an account w/o a credit card.