Need some help here.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Hypercore, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Hypercore

Hypercore New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well, my dads friend said he needed help with his iPod Touch. He needed applications. I said sure I'll help, since I've done it with my iPod before too.

Well, my dad brings it to me, and it's a 3G. I've been in Australia for the past 5 months, not catching up with technology. I didn't even know there was a 3G iPod Touch. I've been researching, and found BlackRain, but it's tethered, and my dads friend won't know how to jailbreak it each time as he's kind of comp-retarded.

I thought of adding the .app files to the filesystem, but I can't even get into that.
    Is there ANY way to install applications onto a 3G iPod Touch, AT ALL?
    Or am I f***ed?

Thanks.
  2. cainy

cainy New Member

we talking about app store apps here, or JB apps, if its cracked app store apps you wont get any help, as for JB apps you have to be jailbroken to use em, and at the moment blackra1n is the only way
  3. Hypercore

Hypercore New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I know blackrain works, but I don't have wifi and can't add the Cydia.
    How can I get Cydia on the 3G without wifi? Where do I put Cydia.app in the FileSystem?

Secondly, if I jailbreak the iPodTouch and it runs out of battery's with the applications on it, and he recharges it, will he still be able to play the games if he doesn't run blackrain again?