Need some feedback from fellow graphic designers.

Discussion in 'Graphics, Design, and Photography' started by redjoker5, Mar 11, 2008.

1. redjoker5

redjoker5 Banned

Ok, im a graphic designer. i take classes in photoshop and image ready. but so far i had only tried photo touchups, manipulations, effects and such things (see my avatar

Please Register or Log in to view images

) but this is my first time making sigs and i really want to know if im on the right track or if i need to refine my sig making technique a lil bit. constructive criticism please. if you think the graphic is crap and i deserve death for making it thats your opinion and i respect it but keep it to yourself please. here it is

2. DeusMachina

DeusMachina Retired Moderator

It looks pretty good, and keep in mind I rarely say that about most of the graphics on here.... as many people know

. Although I can give some advice, The colors are a bit dull, the render on the right looks choppy and the text is basically just white text with, lens flairs? One thing that many beginner or even intermediate photoshop users is that they have a very hard time blending and using text, blending is very had to do and usually requires tons of brushing. I'm not aware of how long you have been using photoshop but from this I would say 6-7 months or so? It's pretty good, keep practicing

3. Chucky102

Chucky102 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    excuse me mr. mod with that ugly sig (no offence)
    I'm a graphic designer too. And I say it's good.
    We all have our styles. I would say that you used that curved vector brush too much.
    Other than that I give it a 9.2 out of 10
  4. DeusMachina

You say your a graphic designer and you act like god here, although I have yet to see ANY quality work from you.

5. Chucky102

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    and you act like a total jerk....
    I haven't seen any quality work from you eighter.
    Not a single piece of "ART"
    Look kid, You handle your biss, I handle mines
  6. nclaxmiddy11

nclaxmiddy11 Active Member

Looks pretty good. The images seem to look a bit grainy, like around the hand, but other than that very nice.

Other then a couple summerboard themes; I am pretty much worth nothing when it comes to photoshop.
  7. DeusMachina

Please refer to the search button for the first part of your post. And secondly I was handling my "biss" until you tried to start a flame war, "kid"

8. redjoker5

redjoker5 Banned

thnx

. and nah ive been photoshoping for less than 4 months. i try to make the fadings as smooth as i cna but sometimes i get em sometimes i dont. and for the other kid. starting a flame war with a mod. not smart at all lol

and his/her sig isnt ugly (srry i dont know if you a guy or a girl) its awesome. and if crazy is a girl though and thats her on the sig.......one word. "goddam"

9. Chucky102

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    bleh, im bored, need some sleep, all this is stupid..arguing with THINGS.
    about things...oh well, nice banner btw, not u mr. mod. the other guy
  10. berky93

berky93 New Member

I think its good - only problem can see is the text on the right is a little rought (particularly the C) ad on the left the background is too close to the text color, makes it a little strange looking - maybe copy the text into a new layer and apply a slight gradient to it, like white on the left and very light gray on the right, to make it look the same but a little more even

anyway good job