Need people to help reprogram this game

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by BigDaveyJ, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yea i know it had been said, yes i know it is like on the first page or 2, but that was for someone getting the game, i HAVE the game, it is in xml form, but there are like 20 parts of the xml, i need someone todownload the folder and reprogram and resize it all to ipod touch for for 8 levels of fun!

here is the download link: http://[PIRACY.rs].com/files/71850436/Crayon_Game.zip.html
  2. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

What particular game is this?
  3. sunsurfin

sunsurfin New Member

Apparently, Crayon Physics..
  4. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yea people have been saying stuff about how this game is awesome ( it is so awesome ) and they need it for the touch which is deff true. this and line rider need to be put on this. but i went ahead and found the game and here it is. 8 levels of fun, im playing it now. but ya, im no good at programming and a figured someone here is, so i posted this download link for everyone to use. i dont know how to resize or reprogram ( if necessary ) so ya.
  5. Blonderator

Blonderator New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Reprograming and porting a game like Crayon Physics is a lot more complicated than you believe. Even if you find someone who is willing to port this game, it will probably take weeks of dedicated work.

It would be amazing though.
  6. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yea i know itll take long but it would be so awesome, and i dont think weeks cuz it is already like done, but even if it is online only itd be sik, like assasin sik
  7. Blonderator

Blonderator New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Crayon Physics is a game created for Windows XP. A Windows program doesn't just magically work on an iPod...

You can't just download the game and expect someone to code it to work for an iPod. Someone would have to contact the game's developer, then somehow get him to give them the source code. (The game is commercial now, so the source code probably will never be legally obtained) and THEN re-code and re-compile the source code in a format readable by an iPod. That may take weeks, months even.

I don't think you really understand the process behind something like this.
  8. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    finally, someone with a bit of sense.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.