Need NEON Icons

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by parak33t, Jan 1, 2008.

1. parak33t

parak33t New Member

Hey everyone. I really like the neon theme, but I am missing a few icons and can't seem to find them anywhere, trust me I used search and searched google too. I don't have photoshop, nor do I know how to use it. So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make me a few icons along the lines of the neon theme. The icons I need, as well as others do too is SSH, SysInfo, 4Balls, gsPHone, and iSolitaire.
  2. darkshadow

darkshadow Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I second this request it looks strange having the odd icon not neon. In addition to those I also need Lights off, Term-vt100, TicTacToe, and Sudoku.
  3. baddie

baddie New Member

4. DeusMachina

DeusMachina Retired Moderator

make your own damn neon icons. google moocher.
  5. parak33t

parak33t New Member

well as I said that might be a problem if first of all i don't have image editing software...or if I don't have any knowledge on how to make icons. Thanks for being rude buddy, and what's your meaning of a google moocher...what you think I just came to this forum for that...or what...
  6. darkshadow

darkshadow Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I suck at photo editing but decided to try making my own. So far limited to taking one and putting it through the Gimp's neon filter. Here is my first one for 4balls. What do you think? It is not the best but better then nothing.

Attached Files:

7. DeusMachina

Thats not bad, atleast your not begging for icons like parakeet.

Parakeet, you can get image editing software for free extremely easily on the internet its no excuse, go to one of the million tutorials sites and learn instead of begging and grabbing pictures of google then turning them to a theme.
  8. hypnotiza23

hypnotiza23 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Dude he's just asking for the icons. There's no problem with that, not everyone has the time to sit in front of a computer and google crap for an hour. It's hard to make stuff on gimp or whatever if you don't know how. Just sayin.
  9. parak33t

parak33t New Member

Thanks Hypnotiza...crazy why are you so opposed for me asking for help. What is it wrong for a person new to the forum to ask for help, I am sure if I were a senior member to this forum you wouldnt have said anything. I mean why font you just go to every other thread where someone asks for help and say the same thing. I am now positive that I am not the only person on this forum who would appreciate some more neon icons. Also if I got image editing software I don't want junk off someones site for free, I'd maybe want something heard of, maybe something along the lines of cs3...
    Thanks dark for contributing I really appreciate it. That really looks good, I'll be using that as an icon.
  10. DeusMachina

1> I don't care if your senior member or not, I speak my mind to any and all.

2> Any version of Photoshop is easily obtainable over the internet, although it can not be discussed on these forums, a complete moron could get Photoshop for free.

3> Of course other people want neon icons, so why don't you supply them with your own work and not some googled image that you will take credit for.