Need MAJOR help with Hackintosh

Discussion in 'Mac & OS X' started by personman, May 7, 2008.

1. personman

personman Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Hi. I have a few questions on Leoaprd for PC. Alright, I have a Dell Inspiron E1705 running Leopard from a Kalyway 10.5.2 disk. I need to fix the sound and Wi-Fi. If anyone has any drivers can anyone tell ne if there are drivers for it.

Next a Dell Dimesion E510. I can't get internet and I don't think the sound is working. Also, I noticed that iTunes won't play any music. The play bar stays at 0:00. I need network drivers for the intergrated ethernet card.

For my laptop, is this good? From the pic, it seems to be the wrong size however has the same model number. If anyone can help it would be REALLY appreciated.
  2. ipodgreatmaster

ipodgreatmaster Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i have the same dell dimension e510. go to dell.com and search the drivers with the name of the computer (dimension e510). There i get the drivers but i dont know if it works with mac installed on it so im not responsible what happen to your computer. i only post this for help
  3. personman

personman Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Nope. That would NEVER work. The Dimension is already fixed anyway. I just need to get my Wi-Fi working on my laptop.
  4. DJHYPNOTIZED

DJHYPNOTIZED New Member

Dell dimension e510

Hey mand do you know where can i get the internet drivers for a dell dimension e510?
  5. personman

personman Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Google it. Not that hard to find on InsanelyMac
  6. fayed12311

fayed12311 New Member

1- For the Dell Inspiron E1705 :

a-Until now there is no solution for Wifi(intel 3945); this driver still under development.
    b-For sound you can try this Voodoo HDA.

2- For Dell Dimesion E510 :

a-Use the same voodoo sound driver above,

b-I don't know what is your ethernet driver name/model type it and i will help u.

7. daconcerror

daconcerror Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    hmm i think u could get the drivers for the ethernet card but there is no wifi support atm, even though it was meant to be fixed in 10.5.3 combo update...