Need IP address and Root password for iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ThePoetess1, Jan 20, 2008.

1. ThePoetess1

ThePoetess1 New Member

With a blank home screen on my iPod Touch, I need to know how to get to the IP address and root password to enter into iOrder. Does anyone know this who can help me?
  2. Qbeck

Qbeck Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    the root stuff is root as the username, alpine as the password. Your IP is if you go under settings wifi, and the arrow. But you said you have a blank screen, so...
  3. Lensflare

Lensflare New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    That's funny (well, strange is a better word); when my home screen was blank, I just installed iOrder, added all the apps, and quit.... I entered nothing into the fields.
  4. ThePoetess1

ThePoetess1 New Member

iOrder did not work

What am I doing wrong? There must be something that I am missing. Again, I installed iOrder. Selected and moved my apps over. Cleared the IP address and password fields. Quit and closed the program. What I am not being told is whether or not the ipod needs to be attached to the laptop during this process, if I have to connect before or after I run iOrder. Sync or not sync when I connect the iPod. So am I left with what am I doing wrong and why aren't my applications returning to my "blank" home screen?

5. ThePoetess1

ThePoetess1 New Member

What am I doing wrong? There must be something that I am missing. Again, I installed iOrder. Selected and moved my apps over. Cleared the IP address and password fields. Quit and closed the program. What I am not being told is whether or not the ipod needs to be attached to the laptop during this process, if I have to connect before or after I run iOrder. Sync or not sync when I connect the iPod. So am I left with what am I doing wrong and why aren't my applications returning to my "blank" home screen?
  6. super51fan

super51fan Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    here is my n45ap.plist just rename it and upload it into your ipod
    i have customize on my springboard so you can access it and change the order of you apps
    View attachment N45AP.txt