Release Need input..Help please

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by 123qwesz, Oct 8, 2008.

1. 123qwesz

123qwesz Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    I love to theme my Ipod touch ever since I jailbroke it. Previously on 1.1.4 I had the vista theme and it was cool!

Soon after, vwallpaper came about and I enjoyed it alot too.

Right now on my Jailbroken 2.1 Firmware Ipod touch, I have learnt of themes that can change its wallpapers by the hour. So I decided to give it a shot and along with SSH, I managed to pull it off.

24 hours of 24 different tv-shows and movies WALLPAPERS on my Ipod Touch. However, the default icons were blocking the wallpapers. Moreover, there is this new weather widget I really want to add to the theme collection.

Could anyone provide suggestions on what type of icons and theme would best suit this hourly changing wallpaper theme?
  2. elf-bunny

elf-bunny New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You could always use the reveal 2.0 icons by theappletree, the one without the images on the icons. I use it all the time.
  3. mahmood

mahmood New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    just use a theme which has a wallpaper.html file in it and then you can change the time that it should change the wallpaper with a html editor very easy.
    themes that have this is leopard i think and after downloading just SSH and then edit wth wallpaper.hrml file thats located in :

/library / themes/ (theme that u have downloaded and has the file )