Need Ideas :(

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by JoshuaCaputo, Apr 9, 2010.

1. JoshuaCaputo

JoshuaCaputo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey there,

I am really searching for application ideas, whether it be a game or utility or whatever.

[*] Must belong on the App Store.
    [*] Must be detailed.
    [*] Try to make it something that you would use in your everyday life.
  2. The7thWitness

The7thWitness New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Man i dont know if this is out on the app store yet but here the idea:
    A contact lens calender:
    If you wear contacts you know that you gotta change them every 2-3 weeks. But i can NEVER remember when i first put them on.
    So you should make an app where you put in when you first put on your contacts and have the ipod tell you how many days its been. have a calender that goes along with it.

Different contacts can be left in for different amounts of times so i would suggest have a settings area where the user can input: how long they are supposed to have the contacts for and when to notify them (maybe push notification) to change the contacts/ buy new ones.

And please take time to make good graphics (im not sure if thats the right term in this case) for the app.
  3. masterchef

masterchef New Member

i think you should make a game like what did i do to deserve this my lord 2 its an awesome game and something similar could be made on the itouch
  4. Baggy Spandex

Baggy Spandex Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    Make a game like stick skater, but give it flick it controls like skate 1, 2, and 3. No 3-D needed