Need ideas for next theme!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Zigg47, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Zigg47

Zigg47 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hey peeps at ipodtouchfans im almost done with the avatar collage V3 so I would like to get started on my next big theme. Only problem is I am terrible at thinking of ideas for themes so thats where the IPTF Community comes in! So im asking everyone their ideas for my next theme. But it needs to follow under only two rules.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Rules
    1. It needs to be an attractive idea! I want to be able to
    create a theme that more than a couple people are going to use. So for example: If you want a theme based off one of the latest video games then make sure you think that your not the only one that likes that specific game!
    2. It needs to have good Icon Support!!!!! I can not stress it enough how annoying it is to receive a theme request for a subject that I will only be able to make 20 icons for. So for example: If you request a theme for a sports team, make sure you can think of something to make about 80 to 100 icons with.​

Once i get enough replies on this thread i will pick the top 3 and I will place them in a poll in order to get the best of the best!!!

Thanks

Zigg47
  2. W00DI

W00DI New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    A simple theme

I live in california so i thought you could do a tahoe theme. Or if you don't live in california you could do a state park theme. Or even just a nice nature theme. i know i sound like a not masculine person but i think lot of people
    would find it cool.
    For the icons it would be easy you go just do nature images like trees lakes animals ect. If you dont like my idea thats fine

3. Claybox

Claybox Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Wood ...or clay(i like clay

)
  4. Zigg47

Zigg47 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)